The CEO Institute - An Exclusive Executive Membership Franchise
- Hong Kong
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
- United States*
* The information on this website doesn't constitute an offer to sell a franchise in the USA. An offer to sell a franchise will only apply on receipt of a Franchise Disclosure Document ( FDD). The communications on this website are only relevant to persons in: Registration States where we have registered the FDD, namely New York, California and Illinois and other non-restrictive states excluding Texas.
As any CEO will tell you, it’s lonely at the top.
The expectations are high, the demands are constant and the buck has nowhere else to go.
That’s why The CEO Institute is such a godsend for Chief Executives. Creating a supportive network of fellow CEOs who talk the same language, understand the issues and can share their ideas and experiences with each other.
The CEO Institute understands that dynamic leadership demands an ongoing commitment to professional learning, and provides members with comprehensive and accessible resources to improve their own performance and that of their people.
And in 2011, The CEO Institute became the world’s first global certification body for CEOs, with all of its programs meeting the certification eligibility criteria specified for continuous professional development.
Since 1992, The CEO Institute has developed and honed a highly successful business model that has not only made it the leading peer-to-peer membership organization in Australia, but is already expanding into international markets through its subsidiary, The CEO Institute (Global).
This is an opportunity for an entrepreneurial individual or established organization (where there is a good fit) to build a lucrative and prestigious business as a Franchisee of The CEO Institute.
The appointed Franchisee will gain the exclusive rights to market, administer and conduct The CEO Syndicate program in the territory.
Try before you buy
Just like buying a good business suit, you'll know fairly quickly whether it's a good fit or not!
The success of its Franchisees is as important to The CEO Institute as it is to them. For that reason, we provide a 180 day trial period so both sides can clearly establish the viability of the new business before the full Franchise fee is paid. An administrative fee is all that’s required up front, which is deducted from the Franchise fee of successful Franchisees.
This highly attractive opportunity offers a number of substantial benefits:
- Large exclusive territories available throughout the USA - multiple territories available to organizations with a network of established offices in different locations
- Limited startup capital required. Business can be built into a substantial enterprise
- Margins are exceptional with multiple income streams
- A highly liquid business, with Franchise royalties funded directly from membership fees received
- Established organizations with a complementary business operation to the Franchise have the opportunity to fast track the growth of the Franchise, leveraging existing 'capabilities' in marketing, sales, administration, finance, etc.
- Operates independently, but enjoys the stature and support of a strong worldwide brand
- Clients are high caliber, affluent and influential business leaders, each with their own powerful networks to refer new members
- Low risk - 180 day trial period
Mutual support is the cornerstone of The CEO Institute, and the same philosophy applies to our Franchisees.
Full and comprehensive training is provided to achieve a quick and successful start-up, and support continues as the business grows and matures.
Our purpose-written and fully supported web-based software enables the Franchisee to manage all aspects of the business, including prospects, members, invoicing and management reporting.
A comprehensive Operations Manual is designed to give Franchisees the resources and confidence to succeed. Enabling them to concentrate on building the business in their territory using a thoroughly proven system.
Specific benefits include:
- Use of trademarks, logos and names
- Proven management and business systems, including proprietary software, established qualification and member selection system
- Excellent corporate and product reputation
- Niche market with tremendous growth potential
- Strong cash flow business
- Training and support - initial and ongoing and taking a variety of forms (written, face-to-face, online, etc.)
- Scope for growth with manageable overheads
- Strong member referral potential through the network
- Well established websites supporting Franchisees, Members and Chairmen
- Competitive advantage, as a certification program for Chief Executives
Existing Franchisee Testimony
"I have held the Franchise for The CEO Institute in South Australia for now approaching seven years. The journey to date has been one of enormous satisfaction, stimulation, hard work and reward. At all times my relationship with The CEO Institute itself has been professional and collaborative - the Institute has a very strong base of policies and procedures with this being enhanced by the unstinting support of their dedicated Head Office team for whom nothing has ever proven to be too much trouble when help has been needed. Above all I have enjoyed their acceptance that, whilst the values of the service offering should not be compromised, local knowledge in individual markets is also a key factor in achieving growth. I would, if required, be happy to talk with any prospective Franchisee." - Jeremy Harris, Director - SA
The Franchisee will pay a Franchise Fee to The CEO Institute on the signing of the Franchise Agreement, plus a monthly royalty equal to 15% of the ongoing membership fees received.
What we're looking for
Typically a Franchisee will have tertiary qualifications, senior management experience and a strong track record in business development. Commitment to the vision and values of The CEO Institute and a genuine belief in the importance of continuous professional development for CEOs and senior managers are essential.
About The CEO Institute
In the last 24 years, The CEO Institute has helped thousands of CEOs and senior executives in Australia increase their effectiveness and build even greater business success through the facilitation of regular monthly meetings that provide the opportunity to learn and grow with and from their peers in a confidential and non-competitive environment via an experiential learning model.
The first meeting of The CEO Syndicate program was held in Melbourne, Australia in June 1992. After establishing its reputation in Melbourne, The CEO Institute opened an office in Adelaide in 1996 and offices in Sydney and Brisbane in 1997. The Perth office was opened in 2007 and Auckland New Zealand in 2015.